Pursuant to Art. 13.1, 13.2, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 2016.119.1 of 4 May 2016), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, we hereby inform you that:
- The Jerzy Zitzman Banialuka Puppet Theatre in Bielsko-Biała is the data controller and is represented by the Chief Executive and Artistic Director, with the registered office in: ul. Adama Mickiewicza 20, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland, email: [email protected], tel. +48 33 815 09 14.
- The controller has appointed the data protection officer: Ms. Beata Kózka. The officer can be contacted with regard to data protection matters at the following email address: [email protected].
- Personal data are processed under Art. 6.1.a, b, c, d, e of the GDPR in order to fulfil the controller’s legal obligations, perform concluded contracts, handle ticket purchase, send a newsletter and carry out analytical and statistical purposes. If personal data are processed under a previously given consent, such data are only processed to the extent and for the purpose specified in the content of the consent.
- The personal data are stored for the period necessary for the purposes of processing indicated in section 3, but no less than the period specified in the archiving regulations. The processing period may be extended by the limitation period of any claims if the processing of personal data is necessary for the establishment or assertion of possible claims or defence against such claims.
- Only the controller’s employees and the entities authorised to do so by law have access to your personal data. The personal data are transferred to these entities only for the purposes referred to in section 3. The controller provides your personal data only if this is necessary for the purpose of the processing of your personal data and only to the extent necessary for its completion, – entities that process the data on the behalf of the Banialuka Puppet Theatre on the basis of signed contracts. Within the remaining scope, the data will not be transferred to any entity unless required by the applicable law.
- With regard to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- access to your personal data
- rectification of your personal data,
- deletion of your personal data,
- restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- objection to the processing of your personal data,
– you may exercise the above-mentioned rights if the conditions laid down by law and the legal basis and the purpose of the processing of your personal data are met.
- If the personal data are processed on the basis of your consent to the processing of personal data (Art. 6.1.a of the GDPR), you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- However, the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
- If you suspect that your personal data are processed unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office at the registered address ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
- The personal data are not processed in an automated way and are not subject to profiling.